Grand Shanghai International Golf & Holiday Resort
Open for play since 1996, this multi award-winning club has won accolades for both the overall quality and the course itself. Situated along the Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway about halfway to Wuxi, it straddles the Yangcheng Lake and is part of a larger resort complex with villas and apartments.
A championship 18 hole course with a spectacular final island green par 5. Built on land previously used for paddies, the site was extensively excavated and there is still a lot of water incorporated into the course design. Gently undulating, the course offers both spectacular views and challenging playing conditions.
Green fees/rates to play
Golf Course Information
- Number of holes: 18
- Par: 72
- Style: Parkland
- Year built: 1996
- Architect: Ronald Fream / Golfplan
- Fairway Grass Type: Tifway 419 Bermudagrass
- Greens Grass Type: Tifdwarf Bermudagrass
- black: 7161
- blue: 6734
- white: 6336
- Address: The Yangcheng Lake Holiday Zone, Bacheng
- Phone: +86 (0)512 5789 1999
- Tee-time reservation: +86 (0)512 5789 2333
- Web: www.grandshanghaigolf.com.cn
- Year founded: 1996
- Category: Semi-open ? What is this
- Dress code: Golf shirts with collars and sleeves, trousers, tailored shorts or skirts (shorts or skirts should not be more than six inches above the knees). Soft spike golf shoes with socks must be worn on the course at all times.
- Handicap requirements
- Driving directions
- NOTE: While every effort has been made to assure accuracy, we advise you to check all information with the golf course before booking your tee-time or driving to the course.
- Driving range
- Club house/changing room